Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Oreos


Oreos... Actually, Double-Stuff Oreos. Alias: Temptation calling my name across the store. I usually avoid the cookie aisle at the store and then am dismayed to find a stack of these chocolatey cookies at the end of a grocery store aisle. And, the worst is when they are even on sale. Who can pass up a bargain? Last week, I successfully avoided cutting out the Penny Pinching coupon for Oreos. When I went to visit my parents, my dad had cut it out and wasn’t going to use it. He will eat them but I certainly did not inherit the love of Oreos from him. Well, I didn’t want to let a good coupon go to waste so I took it. When I cruised down the cookie aisle at County Market and discovered that the Double-Stuff Oreos were included with the coupon I had no will power left. I bought the cookies and I am enjoying them immensely. Yum!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oreos in Canada taste different thatn Oreos in the US. Not sure why! The "stuff" in the middle is different somehow.

I am not a huge fan of Oreos, but now and then I eat one and enjoy it. I never buy a whole box though.